Five players rank second with 96. Here's a look at every player who scored above 90 overall:

Five WNBA stars have ratings higher than 90 overall. Las Vegas Aces star A'ja Wilson and Seattle Storm star Breanna Stewart coming in tied at No. 1 NBA 2K23 MT. Here's a look at the ratings:No. 1 overall selection Paolo Banchero and No. 3 overall pick Jabari Smith Jr. are tied at No. 1 for the most highly rated NBA rookie championship in "NBA 2K23."

Each is rated with a 78 rating overall, and the other is No. 2 overall pick Chet Holmgren, absent for the season due to an injury to his feet, falling in the back of them. NBA 2K has evolved from simply another product that is a fad in the gaming world. It's now a moment in culture and its integration of pop culture, music as well as fashion, sneakers and, of the course, basketball, has brought the franchise to heights that have not been matched by any other game. In its most recent edition, NBA 2K23. the game made history when it announced J. Cole as the first ever rapper to be featured on his cover NBA 2K with the Dreamer Edition.

Although it's certainly a surprise when 2K released a cover like this in particular late in its release, the style of the game may have indicated that this could happen one day. However, this wasn't even 2K's concept, it was J. Cole's idea. "Three and a half years in the past, when he was dunking on one of the breaks during The All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J. Cole said 'Ronnie, I'd love to be on MyCareer and to help you think of the ideation around that,"

Ronnie 2K tells Complex. "I collaborated with my team on bringing this to life, but it was perfect to collaborate with him. The moment we released that tease, everybody thought it was going to become another NBA player...it allows us to experience fashion, culture, music that 2K can sit at the table right now."

NBA 2K has evolved from just another hyped product in the world of gaming. It's now an iconic moment in pop culture and its intersection of music, pop culture as well as fashion Buy NBA 2K23 MT Safe, sneakers and, of course, basketball has brought the franchise to heights that have not been matched by any other game.